“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”
Lassen County Federal Credit Union Scholarship Program
The Lassen County Federal Credit Union is proud and honored to provide two $500.00 Scholarships to any 2017 Graduating Senior from Lassen County.
Are YOU interested in applying for a scholarship? Here’s how Qualifying Criteria:
- Must be a student, graduating from a Lassen County School, who plans to attend a Community College, University or Trade School to achieve a Degree in the field of Business or Accounting.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Instructions: Please submit the following information
- A cover sheet including your name, address, telephone number and date of birth. Include the college, university or trade school you plan on attending.
- List school activities in which you participated in.
- List non-school activities such as church, community service and employment.
- A copy of last Quarter Transcript.
- A biography describing your future career goals, what you have done to prepare for your future and how this scholarship will benefit you.
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a Community Member and one from a high school teacher/coach/employer/staff.
- Once you have gathered all of you data, mail or drop off your information to the Lassen County Federal Credit Union at 2605 Riverside Dr., Susanville, CA 96137. You may also give your data to your school counseling office.
Application deadline is May 1, 2017
Our 2016 Scholarship winner is Wyatt Horsley.
Wyatt will be attending the University of Nevada Reno and majoring in business/marketing. Congratulations Wyatt, we can already see that your future is bright. We wish you the best of luck on yourfuture endeavors and are excited for you to enter the next chapter of your life.