Enjoy the convenience and ease of Online Banking! It’s free, fast and secure!
Click here for Online Banking!
Manage your accounts anytime, from anywhere; with the click of a button. All you need is internet access.
- Available 24/7, including holidays.
- View account balances, history, and previous statements.
- Review your VISA credit card and VISA debit card activity.
- View and print cleared checks.
- Transfer funds between primary and joint share and auxillary accounts.
- Make unlimited transfers within your accounts.
- View monthly payments, next due date, and loan payoff amounts.
- Make loan or VISA credit card payments.
- Get current loan and share rates.
- Keep updated on the Credit Union's news and activities.
- Place stop payments on drafts (fee will apply).
- Pay your bills with FREE Online Bill Pay Service.
- Apply for a loan online and send it directly to a loan officer.
- Reorder checks.
- Track account activity to eliminate fraud.
Visit a Member Service Representative today to enroll and begin your online experience. If you have questions or would like to discuss this service, email us or call (530) 257-7736.
Easy and Secure!
Do you want to stay on top of your account activity securely, no matter where you are with free, 24-hour access? If so, you are going to love Mobile Banking!
It is a free, easy, and convenient way to access your accounts anywhere.
Just go to the app store on your smartphone and look for: Lassen Federal Credit Union
Members that already have Online Banking access can go to the icon from your mobile device and install it. Members who have not signed up for Online Banking will need to come into the Credit Union to enroll their account in order to download the Mobile Banking App.
New Online Banking & Bill Pay Security
For your protection, Lassen County Federal Credit Union has implemented Multi-Factor Authentication for logging into your Online Banking and Bill Pay. You will be requred to authenticate your log on credentials through one of the methods shown below.
Please contact a Member Service Representative if your contact information is not correct or if you need help at (530) 257-7736