When you become a Member of Lassen County Federal Credit Union, you are a part-owner of the only locally owned and operated Credit Union in Lassen County.
Facts about Lassen County Federal Credit Union
The Credit Union is a non-profit organization. The earnings from loans and investments are returned to our members in the form of higher dividends, lower loan rates, low or no fees, and other services.
Your initial deposit makes you a part-owner of the Credit Union.
Policy making and oversight of all decisions are discussed and finalized with the Credit Union’s volunteer Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee, which are comprised of Members elected by the Members.
We support the educational community by granting scholarships, offering financial education, and donating to community events.
Some benefits for Credit Union Members:
- Low loan rates
- In-house loan approval
- Friendly staff
- 24/7 account access via Online Banking or Audio Response
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free Share Draft Accounts (checking) with no monthly fees
- Free checks for Senior Citizens
- Two onsite ATMs
- Freedom Accounts (Money Market)
- Christmas Club Accounts
- Auxiliary Savings Accounts
- TeenClub Saving Accounts
- Kid’s Club Saving Accounts
- Family Trust Accounts
- Organization Accounts
- IRA- Traditional, Roth Savings and Certificates
- Business Accounts
- Certificates (CDs)
- New and Used Autos
- Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
- Snowmobiles, 4-Wheelers, etc.
- Overdraft Protection
- Signature Loan
- Home Equity Loans (fixed and variable rates available)
- Credit Union Direct Lending Loans (CUDL)
- VISA Debit Card
- VISA Credit Card
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction
- Scholarships and Community Support