Tap. Snap. Deposit.
Banking on the go has never been easier with our new Remote Deposit Capture. Our mobile app now allows you to easily deposit your checks in a snap using your smartphone. Simply take a picture of your check using your smartphone (Apple/Droid), follow the helpful steps provided on the screen and deposit your check immediately! It’s that easy!
Let’s Get Started
- Download our free app, (Lassen FCU) from the mobile app store.
- Access your account using the mobile app (use the same login you use for Online Banking).
- Tap the menu icon, tap “Deposit” and then tap “Deposit” again.
- Deposit instructions will appear with helpful hints, tap “Got It” to continue.
- Select the desired account and enter in the check amount.
Time To Snap:
- Simply tap the “Take Picture” button for the front of the check, (place on dark background).
- Choose to use or retake picture, (ensure you have good lighting).
- Take picture of the back of your check.
- If all tasks are complete, tap next in the upper right hand corner to advance.
- Tap “Deposit” in the upper right hand corner.
Things To Know:
- Ensure your check is properly endorsed for RD only at Lassen Credit Union and has your account number and signature on the back of the check. (Example: 12345 Heather Smith)
- You will get a confirmation when the deposit was made.
- Remember to store the original check for 60 days after mobile deposit was made.
- Funds will be held for 3 business days
To qualify for this service you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a member of Lassen Credit Union for at least 6 months
- Have an active Lassen Credit Union checking account
- Be enrolled in Lassen Credit Union Online and Mobile Banking
- Have no NSF activity for the previous 6 months
- Have a current e-mail on file at Lassen Credit Union.
- Have signed the RDC disclosure
- Have an Apple or Droid platform smartphone
The following link is a complete disclosure for Remote Deposit Capture that the primary account holder must read, print and sign before they will have access to this service. Fax, e-mail or bring in the completed disclosure.
Fax Number- 530-257-9042