|APR* as low as||Term*|
|7.99% OAC NEW AUTO||Up to 72 Mo OAC|
|7.99% OAC USED AUTO||Up to 72 Mo OAC|
Are you a first time new or used auto buyer with no credit score?
We can help you get the car you want. We’re dedicated to making your auto purchase fast, easy and affordable.
At Lassen County Federal Credit Union, we offer:
- Easy, fast, convenient in house loan approval. No need to wait!
- Competitive, low interest rates
- Flexible financing and terms for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans
- Financing up to 100% of MSRP including tax, license, service contract and GAP for qualified borrowers
- Terms up to 72 months
- No early payoff or prepayment penalties
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) insurance available
How to Apply
- Stop in and fill out an application, or print and download here: https://lassencreditunion.com/page/_files/Loanliner-Application-2013.pdf
- Call (530) 257-7736 to speak with a Loan Officer
- Fax (530) 257-9042
- Email us to request an application be mailed to you
|Car Shopping Tip|
While you’re out shopping, keep in mind that the Lassen County Federal Credit Union, in cooperation with many auto dealerships, offers Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL), which allows you to apply for a loan while at the dealership and get a response to your loan request in minutes.
Not ready for a new car? Refinance from another lender and save! Here’s How to Apply:
- Stop in and fill out an application.
- Contact us to speak with a Loan Officer
- Fax (530) 257-9042
- Email us and request an application be mailed to you
* Annual Percentage Rate will be based on your credit worthiness. Rates vary with amount financed, term, and your credit history. Terms will be determined by amount borrowed; *84 mo term requires loan to value of at least $20,000. Late fee is $25. Some restrictions apply. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Contact the credit union for APR, terms, and conditions on new and used auto loans. Not available for refinance of an existing Lassen County Federal Credit Union loan. Rates are effective as of 8/22/2019