When you become a member of LCFCU, you are an owner of the only locally owned and operated credit union in Lassen County. Find out if you are eligible for membership.
Facts about LCFCU
LCFCU is a not-for-profit organization. The earnings from loans and investments are returned to our members in the form of higher dividends, lower loan rates, low or no fees, free ATMs, and other services.
Your initial deposit makes you a part owner of the Credit Union.
Policy-making and oversight of all decisions are discussed and finalized with the Credit Union’s volunteer Board of Directors and Supervisory committee, which are comprised of members elected by the members.
We support the educational community by granting scholarships, offering financial education, and donating to community events.
Take a look at what LCFCU offers our members:
- Lower Loan rates ~ We offer highly competitive loan rates on all of our loans. Additionally, your loans are approved right here in our office by our employees, who are also members of this community.
- Helpful, friendly staff
- 24/7 account access via online banking or bank by phone (audio response)
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay ~ Pay your bills in minutes. You also save gas and postage.
- Checking Account with no monthly fees
- Free checks for seniors
- eStatements (View your statement online)
- Two onsite ATMs
- Savings Accounts
- Freedom Accounts (Money Market account with tiered rates)
- Christmas Club
- Auxiliary Savings Accounts (taxes, insurance, vacation, home improvements, etc.)
- TeenClub Saving Accounts (receive rewards with deposits)
- Kid’s Club Saving Accounts (receive rewards with deposits)
- Trust Savings Accounts
- Organization Accounts
- IRA- Traditional, Roth Saving and Certificate of Deposits
- Business Account (Sole Proprietor Savings and Checking)
- Certificates of Deposit (high rate of return ~ check our rates first)
- Loans (New and used Autos, RVs, Boats, Motorcycles, Snow Mobile, Four-wheeler, Overdraft Protection, and Signature)
- Home Equity Loans (fixed and variable rates available)
- CUDL Loans (vehicle loans instantly approved at dealership)
- Visa Check Card
- Visa Credit Card
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction
- Scholarships and Community Support
- Auto Buying Service (New Autos Inc. makes car buying simple ~ order a vehicle from the comfort of your home)