- Quick approvals
- Expert loan officers
- Fantastic rates and terms
Applying for a Lassen County Federal Credit Union loan is simple, fast and secure.
To apply for a loan, you must be eligible to become a Lassen County Federal Credit Union Member*.
Step 1: Gather Your Application Information
You will need to provide the following information for yourself and any co-applicant:
- Purpose of Loan: Auto, RV, Home Equity, Visa, etc.
- Dollar amount requested
- Name, address, date of birth
- Employment information: gross monthly income, length of employment, name/address/phone number of employer
- Personal reference contact information
Step 2: Fill Out Basic Loan Application
- Choose from the options below:
- Complete Fillable Application, print, and bring in to a Loan Officer.
- Stop in and fill out an application.
- Call (530) 257-7736 to speak with a Loan Officer; or
- Email us to request an application be mailed to you
Step 3: Submit Application
Bring or fax you Loan Application to Lassen County Federal Credit Union for approval. Once we receive your application, you will receive a call and next business day from one of our loan officers regarding your loan decision. They may also ask you to provide additional information/documentation for your loan request.
Come in and apply for a loan in person at 2605 Riverside Drive in Susanville, or if it is more convenient for you, apply by phone at (530) 257-7736, ext. 106. You can also apply by fax. Our fax number is 257-9042.
*Not a member yet? Find out if you are eligible to join.