Applying for a Lassen County Federal Credit Union loan is simple, fast and secure.
*The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.
To apply for a loan, you must be eligible to become a Lassen County Federal Credit Union Member.
Step 1: Gather Your Application Information
You will need to provide the following information for yourself and any co-applicant:
- Purpose of Loan: Auto, RV, Home Equity, Visa, etc.
- Dollar amount requested
- Name, address, date of birth
- Employment information: gross monthly income, length of employment, name/address/phone number of employer
- Personal reference contact information
Step 2: Fill Out Basic Loan Application
- Choose from the options below:
- Print application, complete and bring to a Loan Officer.
- Stop in and fill out an application.
- Call (530) 257-7736 to speak with a Loan Officer; or
Email us to request an application be mailed to you
Step 3: Submit Application
Bring or fax your Loan Application to Lassen County Federal Credit Union for approval. We may also ask you to provide additional information/documentation for your loan request.